Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to update and change our site and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Kids of Bath is made available to browsers free of charge. Kids of Bath allow carefully chosen businesses to purchase advertising space on our website.
Kids of Bath are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copryight laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.
Content posted on the website by Kids of Bath is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information we post in our site, we make no representation, warranties, guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or recources.
The website contains content uploaded by other users of this site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site does not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
By submitting content to us, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as Kids of Bath, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content. You waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the content.
Subject to the rights and license you grant to us under these Terms and Conditions, you retain all your right, title and interest in your content.
You agree that you will not submit any content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from content that you submit. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, privacy, data protection or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may not link to the Kids of Bath website, nor use the content or intellectual property owned by Kids of Bath without our prior written approval. Requests for approval should be sent to email@example.com