Waking up to over an inch of snow in our little valley of Bath can only mean one thing… it’s time to go tobogganing!!! So Kids of Bath are here to help guide you through some great places in Bath to test out those sledges!
- Bath Approach Golf Course – this gem of a locations boasts great slopes for all, from the beginner to the more adventurous, you can entertain the most daring of children!!! Best of all you can warm up with a hot choccy at The Marlborough Tavern close by!
- The back fields in Larkhall (Larkhall Recreation Ground) – If you live over on the eastern slopes of Bath you’re most likely to have a whale of a time here! Perfect for the smaller ones…
- Baskervilles – (or rather the hill next to it!) is great fun! Find steep slopes and slightly lesser ones for the littlies here! The great thing is the distance you can go is not far, meaning less of a climb back to the start!!!
- Bathwick Meadows – part of the Bath Skyline walk, this vast space boasts fun for all when it comes to all things snow!
- Weston Park West – find many a amateur sledger over this part of town!
- Brickfields – brilliant for those in Oldfield Park, expect a spectacle with everything the students get up to too!!
So there you go! Thank you to all of you who have contributed to this list! Of course there are many more awesome places to go in the snow, especially as Bath has so many hills (don’t we just know it?!), so keep tagging us in your favourites on insta and twitter, we love to see how much fun you’re having!