Our client is a fast growing accountancy and tax advice practice specialising in small business trading. GO Get Organised are looking for a versatile and experienced administrator to join their team. You will be handling all aspects of practice management and client liaison.
It is a substantial part-time role of 4 days a week. Whole days preferred, normally 9am – 5.30pm. There is the option of full time.
Our client is situated in central Bath.
£21,000 to £24,000 full time equivalent according to experience, pro rata down to the part time hours.
20 days paid holiday, pro rata to part time hours.
The Office Manager will work closely with the Director. You will need to be a confident communicator and collaborate constantly with all other members. You must be comfortable in day to day dealings with clients by telephone and in person. It is important that you have a flexible approach to the variety of work which arises.
Take responsibility for a wide variety of tasks; including:
- maintaining our internal databases
- routine client communications and liaison to resolve queries, mainly by email and telephone
- maintaining flow of client books and papers for accounts and tax returns
- accurate invoicing to clients and management of Direct Debits
- managing some company secretarial requirements for clients
- preparation of quote information and set up of new clients with HMRC, and on our systems
- managing the company diary with client meetings and communicating to clients
- logging postal queries and following through to resolution
- filing of paper and electronic materials for the office and clients
- maintaining office supplies
Comparable experience is essential.
You will need to:
- have good verbal communication skills and a fluent and grammatical business writing ability
- be comfortable in a small business environment, one of a friendly collaborative team of 6 people
- have the ability to follow procedures reliably and with initiative
- have evidence of an efficient and proactive organisational ability
- have practical experience in administrative matters, and in direct dealings with clients
- have experience with Excel
- have current experience of MS Office
- have a reliable attention to detail, numerate and comfortable with figures
- Experience of accountancy or professional service environment
- Experience with any of Access, Quickbooks, and of Social Media generally
Does this sound a great fit for you? If so APPLY NOW by emailing your CV to Naomi – firstname.lastname@example.org