Fab Bath based company Go Get Organised have some great part time positions available… they are looking for a part-time office manager and a part-time finance manager! Check out the job specs here…
PT Office Manager
We have an exciting and challenging part-time position available, located in central Bath. We are seeking the perfect candidate to work as an Office Manager for one of our clients. The candidate must have experience working within SMEs.
20 hours per week (5 hrs a day, 4 days a week)
Mornings: 8.30am – 1.30pm or Afternoons: 12.30pm – 5.30pm
£27,000 – £30,000 pro rata depending on experience.
Our client is a highly respected, fast growing business with a team of around 20 people.
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing the office, administrative operations and providing Personal Assistant Support to the CEO.
Here are an example of some:
- PA Support to the Directors
- Booking travel and meeting rooms from time to time
- Taking charge of health & safety for the office
- Managing IT Support company
- Proactively think about ways to make the office run better
- Managing Company charity activity and social events
- Pension Admin – setting up new staff, processing leavers, processing monthly contributions
- Issue contracts
- HR Admin
- Previous secretarial/supervisory/office management experience within SMEs is essential.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years Office Management experience and some PA experience.
- Good people management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including good written English.
- Proficient in IT– Word/Excel/Outlook, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who has a natural authority and self-confidence. Bubbly in nature, with a good sense of humour and who has good people management skills able to fit in well with others. This is a busy role, so you will need to be highly organised and a natural at multi-tasking!
This is a great position with versatility. Are you up for the challenge?
PT Finance Manager
GO Get Organised are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for our client.
A thriving healthcare business on the outskirts of Bath.
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Finance Manager who can work independently. You will be the main onsite contact for finance, so will need to be confident, quick thinking and great at multi-tasking.
This is a part-time position of 2 full days a week 9.30am – 5.30pm. Hours can be flexible for the right person.
- Purchase invoices – receive invoices, purchase orders and delivery notes – enter onto Xero.
- Sales invoices – chase for payments when invoices become overdue.
- Bank reconciliation – match payments/receipts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Credit control – email/call clients to chase payments
- Annual year end – figures for stock take etc
- Reconcile Amazon/Stripe/Paypal accounts
- Post journals – monthly payroll
- Post expense claims
- Provide reports as and when requested
This is a great opportunity – GO Get Organised and APPLY NOW!
If you’re interested and think you’ve got what it takes for either job then over your CV’s now to email@example.com