Have your business questions answered as local professionals respond on COVID-19 topics
As the Coronovirus pandemic continues and the Government announces support for businesses, Bath BID is hosting a free webinar for Bath businesses.
11.30 am on Thursday 9th April
Register here to reserve you place on the webinar.
Our local panel of experts will be explaining and discussing the support that’s available for businesses. The panel will also be answering questions from Bath businesses.
Our local panel of experts are:
- Maeve England (Bath BID Director), Partner at Mogers Drewett Solicitors
- Allan Lloyd (Bath BID Director), Property Consultant with Colston & Colston
- James Hall, Account Director, Marsh Commercial Insurance Brokers
- Ryan Taylor, NatWest Community Banker
- Nicholas Jones, HR Consultant with Peninsula HR Specialists
- Dominic Bourquin, Tax & Corporate Finance Partner at MHA Monahans, Chartered Accountants and Commercial Advisers
and hosted by John Pearce (Bath BID Finance Director), Financial Controller & Company Secretary, Mallory Jewellers
There will be an opportunity for a limited number of questions to be asked during the webinar, but please email any questions in advance to email@example.com.
This is a free webinar for the businesses of Bath, brought to you by Bath BID.