We provide a range of services for families predominately; permanent nannies, emergency/temporary nannies or monthly subscription bundles for ad hoc requirements. These are outlined below but do check out our website to see our full services.
We provide an exclusive permanent nanny placement service, where we only recruit for a select 4 clients at any one time. This means we can give our clients the best service possible, therefore we operate a waiting list system.
Our permanent placement service is comprehensive and includes the following as standard:
– Home visit with Jo, Freckles Founder
– Short list of individually selected Kaya Nannies
– Personalised contract
– References, ID & DBS checks
– Kaya Nanny training; Home Management, Children’s Emotional Health, Family Cooking & Paediatric First Aid
– Emergency, sick and additional cover
– Reviews & Mediation
Emergency / Temporary Nannies:
Sometimes life throws an emergency situation at you and you need an extra pair of hands. Or it throws you more of a spanner (not always bad!) and you need a temporary nanny to help get you through.
Whatever your situation and whatever the requirements, we have a team of fantastic Kaya Nannies available to step in and help out for everything from 1 day to 12 weeks.
Some examples of previous emergency / temporary situations:
– 6 weeks of recovery post surgery
– taking an 8 week course
– a gap before your permanent Nanny starts
– those pesky pick ups when you chid first starts school
– moving house
– the twins having chickenpox
– work are having a crisis
– you have to travel
– school have an inset day you forgot about
– you need a break
Monthly Subscription Bundles:
Enabling parents to have truly flexible childcare by accessing our pool of superb nannies to be booked as and when needed, whatever the situation.
How do they work?
1. Decide how many ad hoc bookings or babysits you need on average each month.
2. Sign up for your chosen bundle amount (or request a bespoke bundle)
3. Tell us your required dates each month and we’ll book an amazing temporary Kaya Nanny.
We offer a variety of bundles that range from 2 bookings to 8 bookings per month.
Oh and the best bit? We guarantee the booking if you give us at least 48 hours’ notice.
Why Monthly Bundles?
– Same superb calibre of Kaya Nanny who are brilliant at engaging with children of all ages and under all circumstances
– No commitments, no contract, cancel at any time
– Carry a maximum of 2 unused days forward to the following month
– You can add additional bookings each month for £15 + VAT (lower than the standard pay as you go rate)
Freckles was launched by Jo in 2015 and she is mighty passionate about providing exceptional childcare for families and their children, along with supporting our Kaya Nannies to be their best selves and help parents raise their children to be the confident, resilient and secure.
– We are driven to provide exceptional and flexible childcare for families parenting in the 21st century
– we have a rigorous 4 stage recruitment process (meaning we take an average of 1 in 10 through)
– Kaya Nannies are totally family focussed; combining childcare and housekeeping
– We have no pre-requisites as to what you must need as a family, we’ll work with you towards your ideal or simply covering your emergency.
– Once placed your Kaya Nanny will complete our specifically designed training program
– Our service is tailored and bespoke to each and every family
– We are here for you every step of the way
We are 2 Bath based mums. Samantha a qualified Early Years Teacher and Jessica a Day Nursery owner. Together we have a passion for providing the very best childcare and also creating beautiful Events and places of play for your little ones to enjoy! All our staff are Early Years trained and currently working in day nurseries (so we know our stuff!), we ensure all staff are first aid trained for your piece of mind, and fully DBS checked. We can provide anything from babysitters to full mobile crèche services for any event. Nothing is too BIG or small! We also use our knowledge in the Early Years sector to create beautifully styled play areas for children at your events. Be it in one of our beautiful bespoke bell tents or a cosy corner indoors we will help keep your mini guests occupied so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
We offer so many options so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. We would love to hear from you.
Behind the Nanny Bears’ scenes, I am an individual, working for individuals. I understand that each family is unique and the services I provide reflect this. We offer membership to a Babysitting package as well as a Nannying agency service. All Nannies and Babysitters will have been personally interviewed by myself, first aid trained and DBS checked. Please contact me with your needs in order for us to get started with finding solutions that work for your family.
16 Gay Street,
Pitch Up and Play are well known for pitching stylish and highly entertaining play areas at events where children will be present (and likely a smidge bored). We work with many luxury wedding venues and are the recommended children’s entertainment wedding supplier at more than ten local venues.
In the summer we pitch our beautiful cream bell tents at your venue so that the children have somewhere special to play, craft, read, snooze and boogie. In the winter we bring all of the same fun indoors, ensuring your mini VIPs have a super cosy, fun, creative space to play in. We have trunks filled with toys, games, activities, art supplies, crafts, outdoor games and can also provide you with our wonderful Event Nannies/Babysitters if you would like some extra supervision.
Our team are all DBS checked, referenced, interviewed and studying or working in Childcare or Education. Many of our Event Nannies are currently training at the prestigious Norland Nannying College in Bath meaning they are experienced in working with multiple children and babies.
We have a boho rustic vibe but love it when we are asked to work with the seasons, themes or a particular colour palette to suit your style. We bring bunting, fairy lights, light boxes, flowers, tassel garlands, flower garlands, neon signs, beautiful blankets, scandi rugs and sumptuous cushions to ensure your children’s area looks chic and doesn’t spoil your photos! Best suited to the 0 – 10 year olds but we can’t tell you the amount of grown ups we have found in the ball pool or snoozing in the tipi after a few too many gins.
Having one of our Play Dens at your event ensures extremely happy children which in turn means extremely happy guests. Leaving you more time to enjoy the fizz, savour the memories and not have to worry about the children at all.
Visit our social media pages and website for more info. Our Instagram has lots of videos of our set ups at venues so keep an eye out for yours! Find all five star reviews on Facebook and Google.
“Danielle and team set up and ran a play tent at our wedding reception. It was fabulous. We had quite a few kids guests (#minivips), but they were all brilliantly entertained by Danielle and her staff and the tent had plenty of toys, games and activities to give them all a fun time. We wanted to strike the balance of having the children involved in the wedding and having fun, but not at the cost of the grownups (parents and those without kids in tow) also having a fun relaxing time. All the parents have reported back on how successful they felt the play area was for their kids. And some of the guests without kids didn’t even notice it was there…. so it worked perfectly! It looked so beautiful and inviting as the reception started and well and truly played in by then end. Very happy to recommend.”
We look forward to meeting your Mini VIPs and setting up a beautiful play area for them! x