Is this the cutest canine EVER? We love him, and can’t wait to craft our own using Kate Woods easy peasy instructions! Thank you Kate!
I have a confession to make! This craft was pretty much to keep my girls quiet, they have constantly been asking me over and over again – ‘when can we get a dog!’ Here’s my substitute! It kept them quiet for a bit!
You will need:
- Loo Roll
- White Paint
- Black Pen
- Grey cardboard
- Blue card
- Pom pom
- Paint your loo roll (wait for it to dry)
- Using your scissors, cut 2 slits, one on each end of the loo roll.
- Draw on your grey card, the dogs head, ears, tail and 4 legs.
- Cut these out.
- Stick the 4 legs onto the loo roll
- Draw a face onto the dogs head and slide these into one of the slits in the loo roll (do the same for the tail)
- Finally using your blue card, cut out a party hat, stick your pom-pom on and add to the dogs head.
- I added black spots but you can make it whatever dog you like!