A quick Christmas decoration, a little something to make whilst watching your favourite Christmas movie!
You will need:
Are you ready?!!
- Draw round a small cup 8 times onto your brown paper
- Cut out the 8 circles and fold in half
- Draw out a little tail for your robin using the brown paper and cut out
- Draw out legs and beak using your yellow paper and cut out
- Glue all your eight circle halves together so it makes a circle and pop in a folded thread in the middle.
- Finally glue your beak and legs in place.
- Using the red paper draw a circle using the same cup, cut out, fold in half and then fold into quarters.
- Cut 2 quarters of the red circle and glue to the breast of the robin.
- Finally add your red pompom and cut out a small holly leaf using your green paper.
- Pop on your Christmas tree, fa la la la la la la la la!!