Make a Day of the Dead skull garland with our ever-so-clever Kate Woods, craft designer and writer…
It’s that time of year again! Happy Halloween! I prefer to make Halloween less spider webby and scary and a bit more colourful and sparkly, so this skull garland is in homage to the Day of the Dead.
You will need:
Coloured Paper (any colour you like) A5 in size
Flower Cutter (or you could cut out flowers yourself)
- Fold paper in half
- Draw half of your skull face next to the folded edge
- Cut around the skull face and teeth and eyes (you may want to ask an adult to help you with the smaller patterns in the skull)
- Fold out flat to reveal your skull…and then crack on with the rest!
- Glue cut flowers to the top of each skull
- Glue the skulls to your ribbon, and then hang up and enjoy your Halloween!